Birthday, Present!

September 24th was my birthday and everyone was busy but my friends and I all planned to hang out the following Friday.

Friday comes around and I'm ready for a lame but fun time at the mall, more happy to finally having all my friends together in one place.

Matt comes to my house, we were going to hang out for a bit, maybe watch a movie (We watched some of my 8mm cartoons, shut up) we hung out, had some breakfast, and had a good time in general. Time came and we had to go pick up his girlfriend to go to the mall.

When Matt and I got there we went downstairs (In hindsight downstairs should have given me a clue.) Downstairs I went with Matt, and got scared to hell when the four of them all either yelled or blew a horn at me. There was food, there was music picked just for me, there were friends. Everything was perfect.

After everything I got my presents, a collective card, signed by everyone, and two more things, goat milk, and a full fleece. More wool. And now, to craft like my life depends on it.

Comments

Popular Posts