Not Dead, Close Though

It's been 3+ weeks since it started and it has since gone and I'm nearly back to normal but 3 weeks and 1day ago I fell ill.
Now, this illness literally laid me out in bed for over a week. I felt like death, I had... The Flu.

The flu really did a number on me, it even killed my appetite. I didn't eat, I had the random snack here or there but I mostly stuck to water and sports drinks. It got so bad that I even fainted nearly two times. I nearly fainted once and then I actually did faint at home, slamming the door on my hand several times on the way down.

Today, I can happily go out and have fun with friends though I still need to lean on the wall slightly while going down my apartment stairs. Going up is much easier.

I'm not back at full health yet but moving more has helped, and I'm regaining my appetite. In fact, on September 24th I turned 19. This last Friday my best friends threw me a surprise party (quite literally a surprise, they scared me out of my wits) and after some great food and snacks I had a nice, healthy slice of birthday cake. I'm thankful for my friends, as they really helped me get out and live a little.

Comments

Popular Posts